Social Media SAM/AD Vacancy.
We have an exciting new opportunity within our Meriden HQ. We are seeking a Social Media Senior Account Manager or Account Director (DOE) to join our growing team. To apply, click here.
• Leading the specialist social media expertise with the agency
• Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the agency on nominated accounts, delivering strategic, creative and commercial social media solutions to clients.
• Meeting key performance goals in respect of campaign conception and delivery, client satisfaction and business development.
This is who we’re looking for.
We expect the successful candidate will have:
• An in depth understanding of the social media space
• Deep knowledge of working with influencers
• Experience leading the development of insight led campaigns
• Comprehensive knowledge of social community metrics and metric tools.
• A strong understanding of ROI models
• A broad knowledge of search principles
• Up to date knowledge of innovative marketing strategies
• On understanding of the relationship between social media and PR
• A true passion for all things social
• Strong social media experience gained within an agency environment
• An ability to manage multiple accounts and enjoy the challenge of multi-tasking
• Excellent communication enabling the building of strong client relationships
• A strategic mind
• The ability to naturally lead and mentor more junior members of the team