Senior PR Account Executive Job Vacancy.
We have a new exciting opportunity within our Meriden HQ. We are seeking a new Senior Account Exec to join our growing PR team. To apply, click here.
This is who we are.
We are an integrated marketing agency built on the power of Togetherness. With clients spanning across a variety of sectors, we’ve been around since 1937. There are 90 of us here at Cogent, offering services from PR, social media, creative advertising, SEO, web development and much more.
This is who we’re looking for.
You will have PR agency experience, a creative mind and a passion for media relations. You’re someone who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and you will be a true team player.
This is the role.
The chance to work in our PR & Social media team supporting an exciting range of clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your PR skills working across B2B and B2C accounts.
• To support the delivery of brilliant client work, with a focus on the PR specialism within the team
Knowledge, skills & experience needed.
• Experience within a PR agency environment
• An ability to think creatively and write compelling and engaging content
• Confidence and credibility when dealing with clients and the media
• Ability to work across b2b and b2c clients
• Organised, efficient and capable of handling multiple projects at any one time
• Team player
• Enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about the role!
• Implement agreed activity and measure effectiveness
• Identify coverage opportunities
• Grow relationships with media and influencers
• Work collaboratively with colleagues across the agency (eg creative, film, search and analytics) to provide integrated solutions to clients
• Provide client admin support including evaluation reports, meeting notes and weekly/monthly activity summaries
• Build and maintain relationships with clients
• Manage media relations across national, regional and local trade press
• Support relationships with key influencers
• Write engaging PR and social media content including press releases, features, case studies and blog posts
• Contribute to the development of PR & Social Media strategy for clients and
• Support new business pitches