Senior Finance Assistant Job Vacancy.
We have a new exciting opportunity at our Meriden HQ. If you would like to express your interest please follow this link or similarly please share this with anyone that may be interested.
Assisting the finance team in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions.
• Efficient and effective administration of a wide range of finance functions.
• Identify, recommend, develop and implement time-saving initiatives, such as automating repetitive tasks to increase accuracy, efficiency and cost reduction.
• Support identifying and implementation of finance policies, procedures and best practices.
• Management accounts production within strict deadlines.
• Reporting into Financial Controller, dotted line to Finance Director.
• Administration of credit card and expenses.
• Payroll processing.
• Championing a less-paper environment by utilising technology, cloud and server capabilities.
• Experienced finance professional, AAT or QBE
• Process, prepare and reconcile accounts, to include sales & purchase ledger processing, credit control, accruals, prepayments, control and treasury accounts.
• Deadline driven with an impeccable attention to detail, ensuring calculations and data entries are correct.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a multitude of stakeholders.
• Collect information for and prepare payroll for processing.
• Uploading financial data into various portals.
• Populating financial reporting.
• Organised and methodical.
• Excellent excel skills.
• Processing information within relevant data protection laws.
• Continuing Professional Development to ensure compliance and statutory adherence.
• Researching and recommending new systems
• Providing systems access for users of finance systems
• Providing users with support and advice
• Filing statutory reporting on time
• Become a key member of the finance team.
• Support succession planning, keeping critical elements of the finance department running during staff absence.
• Develop support and reinforce existing Finance policies and procedures.
• Streamline the finance function, reduce costs and eliminate waste.
• Experience of changing accounting software
• Experience of running in house payroll
• Tax year-end processing and filing (P11d / PSA)
• HR Systems knowledge
• Auditor liaisons
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.