Sales & Marketing Executive Job.
We have a new exciting opportunity at our Meriden HQ. If you would like to express your interest please follow this link or similarly please share this with anyone that may be interested.
Sales & Marketing Executive
This is who we are.
We are an integrated marketing agency built on the power of Togetherness. With clients spanning across a variety of sectors, we’ve been around since 1936. There are 90 of us here at Cogent, offering services from creative advertising, PR, social media, SEO, web development and much more. This role is within the Propagation Hive, which is accountable for delivering on the strategic direction of the agency through growth, data, insight, innovation and measurement.
This is who we are looking for.
We are looking for a graduate or someone with relevant experience within business/sales/marketing/advertising (etc.) who is passionate about building an exciting career in the marketing industry. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and get involved in a wide range of initiatives, as well as being ruthlessly organised!
This is the role.
We’re looking for a Sales & Marketing Executive to support the growth team in delivering against our growth strategy. It’s a hands-on role, where you’ll be pivotal in helping to raise the agency’s industry profile and build our client portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your sales and marketing experience across a variety exciting challenges and tasks, within a successful, dynamic integrated creative agency, and to gain insight into the world of marketing for some big name brands.
• Support the team leading the agency’s growth through inbound and outbound lead generation.
• Support with new business pitches, proposals, tenders and RFIs.
• Support client brand and employer brand marketing as well as internal communications.
• Be the administrative glue that holds the department together!
• At least a 2:1 in a relevant degree or experience in a similar role.
• Agency experience/understanding is preferable, but not essential.
• Inquisitiveness, proactivity and can-do attitude are essential!
Key Responsibilities/Principal Accountabilities:
• Manage and build our library of sales collateral.
• Support with the collation, management and presentation of relevant industry vertical and/or agency sector information.
• Support the development of pitches, proposals, tenders and responses to RFIs, PQQs and ITTs.
• Co-ordinate the pitch process.
• Maintain the client database.
• Support the creation of content for a range of channels in line with the marketing plan.
• Support with award entries.
• Support the PR process.
• Support the delivery of our events programme.
• Engage the wider agency to support sales and marketing activity.
• Support the wider agency with client growth opportunities.
• Assist with internal communications and cultural initiatives.
• Strong writing ability.
• A PowerPoint whizz!
• Confident engaging colleagues at all levels.
• Confident communicating with industry partners, intermediaries and other 3rd parties
• Organised and efficient with a keen eye for detail.
• A basic understanding of the industry and competitors with a desire and aptitude to learn.
• A genuine team player who can truly embody Cogent’s togetherness approach
• Excellent time management
• Good research skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• A can-do attitude with a desire to make things happen
Behaviours required & Cogent Values:
APPROACHABLE. We are honest, open, ego-free, non-hierarchical and friendly (twats exit stage left).
PRAGMATIC. We are smart, balancing our IQ and EQ to make decisions without over complicating things, we solve problems in the moment, and keep things simple (rinse and repeat).
ZEALOUS. We are passionate about creativity, technology, actionable insights and effective delivery (radiators, not drains).
CONSIDERED. We think before we speak we substantiate our opinions with facts and examples, and are commercially savvy (cogent).
GROUNDED. We are down to earth, real and bullshit-free (custard, not crème anglaise).
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.