Full Time (37.5 hours). Ideally to start Jan 2021.
Based in Meriden (near the NEC and Resorts World)
Flexible/home/office working available
Apply via the link at the bottom of this page.
This is who we are.
Brilliant people, working together to create brilliant results. We are an integrated marketing agency that’s bigger than the sum of its parts. Togetherness is our culture. It’s how we work with each other, and how we work with our clients, too. We want them to see us as an extension of their own teams, turning their complex problems into simple solutions. At Cogent, we create belief that changes behaviour.
Our vision is to create better people, better relationships, better work *yes, in that order. We value being kind, trustworthy and smart. We are an IPA CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Gold Agency, which means we take our commitment to staff development seriously and achieved Campaign’s Best 50 Company to work for 2020 – our staff love working here! So, if this sounds like your cup of tea, then carry on reading…
A fast-paced, exciting role which sits within our Client Delivery team. The opportunity to work with top, well known brands, within a reputable, well-known agency.
To provide day to day support/administration for one of our key client accounts, assisting the team to ensure the relationships with our client’s runs smoothly.
Knowledge & experience required.
- Strong administration skills
- People/Relationship skills; an easy manner and the ability to inspire confidence, as well as trustworthiness and tactfulness
- Highly motivated with a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to communicate at all levels; spoken, for working with colleagues, other hives (teams) and clients; for producing clear written correspondence
- Diplomatic and approachable
- Diligent; for understanding processes and regulations, adapting to new ones, and ensuring that processes are followed accurately
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills, ability to work to tight deadlines in a calm and professional manner
- Commercial awareness
- Good ICT skills; Microsoft word, excel and power-point, systems-savvy
- Know how to get hold of information about the brand and its consumer (desk-based research)
- Understand the difference between qualitative and quantitative research
- To be aware of the Advertising Code of Practice
- To understand the processes of marcomms production in all media, both technically and in terms of cost and timing
- Using our project management system (Flowzone) accurately
- To be able to support the wider team in servicing the client, developing creative work and implementing its production
- Understand the pros and cons of different media, including basic media costs, buying environment, media research and different media strategies
- To be ready to anticipate and support the activities of other members of the team
- Promote and embody the togetherness culture
- Assist with detailed administration of the day to day running of an account; invoices, timing plans, estimates – under the supervision of a Relationships Manager/Project Management.
- Ability to manage own time and diary productively to ensure completion of tasks in an appropriate and efficient way
- To be able to write clear and concise contact report, business letters, creative and media briefs, research and status reports
- To be able to present in formal settings using visual aids
- To prepare accurate estimates in partnership with project management hive and keep on top of changes as work progresses
- Work with finance to invoice quickly efficiently and accurately
- Competitive basic salary
- 35 days’ holiday (inclusive of BH’s and Agency Christmas Closure)
- One day each year (paid) to do voluntary/charity support
- Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
- Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Health cashback plan
- Various wellness initiatives including Mental Health First Aiders
- Free onsite parking
Please apply via this link.
*Please note we are working remotely at present due to Covid, however there will be a requirement to work onsite once government guidelines change.