Relationships Directors (Social Media/Content Bias and Digital Bias)
Based in Meriden, Coventry (near the NEC and Resorts World) with Hybrid Working*
* We currently have a hybrid working model, 3:2 office and home working.
One Permanent Vacancy; 5 days per week (37.5 hours per week)**
** We’re happy to discuss hours and days with any successful applicant.
Cogent is an award-winning, independent, integrated marketing agency. We help brands to create belief that changes behaviour.
We’re super proud to say that:
- We’re ranked as one of Campaign’s ‘Best Places To Work’ in marketing (2 years running)
- We’re one of only 36 UK agencies to be IPA CPD Gold accredited (also 2 years running!)
- And we’re highly recommended by our clients, according to Drum Recommends.
- Better people,
- Better relationships,
- Better work
(yes, in that order)
Why are we recruiting?
We’ve just had a record period of growth, both organic and through new business wins. So we need more of the very best people to join us; to do career-defining work on fabulous briefs across a truly enviable group of brands and businesses.
What are we looking for?
A strategic and creative thinker to lead brilliant client-agency relationships that:
- Deliver highly effective work
- Ensure commercial success for both us and the client
- Grow the business
The ideal candidate will be
- Experienced heading up integrated accounts, with a focus on social media, content and or digital.
- Comfortable with complexity
- Super organised
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, this role is responsible for heading up some of the agency’s key accounts. This includes leading the way on building and maintaining the relationship large and exciting clients, driving forward the brand.
Not only will you need experience in managing and delivering large integrated campaigns, but you’ll also need strong knowledge across social and digital channels and a track record of working on large clients in an agency environment.
You shouldn’t be afraid of a hands-on approach and using your initiative.
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.
Total Reward Package
- £ Competitive salary
- Various Flexible working options available including Hybrid Model of Working
- Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
- Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- 35 days’ holiday (inclusive of BH’s and Agency Christmas Closure) full time equivalent
- One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
- IPA member agency (CPD Gold for 2 years running): plenty of access to industry-related tools and learning
- Health cashback plan
- Access to retail, travel, vehicle discounts
- Various wellness initiatives
- Free onsite parking