Project Manager (Campaigns)
We have an exciting new opportunity. If you would like to express your interest please follow this link or similarly please share this with anyone that may be interested.
Permanent role (37.5 hours per week *). Hybrid Working Model (3:2 Office: Home).
* we’re happy to discuss hours and days with any successful applicant.
Cogent is an award-winning, independent, integrated marketing agency. We help brands to create belief that changes behaviour.
We’re super proud to say that:
- We’re ranked as one of Campaign’s ‘Best Places To Work’ in marketing (2 years running)
- We’re one of only 36 UK agencies to be IPA CPD Gold accredited (also 2 years running!
- And we’re highly recommended by our clients, according to Drum Recommends.
- Better people,
- Better relationships,
- Better work
(yes, in that order)
Why are we recruiting?
We’ve just had a record period of growth, both organic and through new business wins. So we need more of the very best people to join us; to do career-defining work on fabulous briefs across a truly enviable group of brands and businesses.
About you – As an individual
You will have a diverse mix of skills. However, above all, you will be organized and meticulous. We are looking for process-driven individuals who are great problem solvers. You will be able to prioritise and delegate by having excellent communication skills. You will always be on the lookout for new tools, processes, and techniques which will make you more effective. You will be open to learn from and provide training to your colleagues.
About you – As a Project Manager
- You will have been working in an agency or “agency style” setting for at least 2+ years. I.E., fast-paced with multiple projects running at the same time.
- You will have used project management tools to run projects, such as but not limited to Trello, Jira, Asana, Microsoft Project, Monday, etc.
- You will have a good understanding of general dependencies for marketing campaigns
- Excellent client communication skills
- You will be accountable for the Definition, Validation, & Adherence of the scope of all your projects
- You will be responsible for the collection of the Estimates for your projects and their Accuracy
- You will be responsible for the creation, amending, and maintenance of all project-related documentation (SoW’s, Requirements Documents, Change Requests)
- You will be responsible for the organisation of scheduling for your projects with the help from the resource manager, in line with the estimates and project plans and dependencies
- You will be responsible for identifying project change and its business and client impact
- You will be accountable for the day to day, project communication, status, and delivery
- You will be responsible for the businesses quality process and quality control tasks of all project outputs
Knowledge, experience, and skills – Must Have’s
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (Scrum, Waterfall, Agile)
- Proven track record of delivering projects above £50k
- Good client communication skills
- Experience with project management tools
- Creation of detailed project plans and timing plans
- Understanding most of the technicals involved in delivering a full-service marketing campaign
- The ability to interrogate client briefs
Knowledge, experience, and skills – Bonus
- Expereience with JIRA, Asana or Trello
- Experience with Synergist
- Any web development project experience
Total Remuneration Package
- Salary: £Competitive
- 35 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays and Agency Christmas Closure)
- One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
- Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
- Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Health cashback plan
- Access to retail, travel, vehicle discounts
- Various wellness initiatives including onsite Mental Health First Aiders
- Free onsite parking
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.