Project Executive Job Vacancy.
We have a new exciting opportunity at our Meriden HQ. If you would like to express your interest please follow this link or similarly please share this with anyone that may be interested.
Job Title: Project Executive
Based: Head Office, Meriden
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
This is who we are.
Based in Meriden, Coventry, we are an integrated marketing agency built on the power of Togetherness. With clients spanning across a variety of sectors, we’ve been around since 1930. There are 100 of us here at Cogent, offering services from creative advertising, PR, social media, SEO, web development and much more.
What we are looking for.
Highly organised with a can-do attitude. Ready to go the extra mile to support delivery internally and for our clients.
• Deliver allocated projects for their client group
• Work across departments in order to aid delivery
• Internally focused on project delivery but client facing when required
• Ensures that project requirements are clearly understood by and communicated to all project stakeholders
• Work with Senior Project Manager to closely manage project scope throughout
• Operational partner and backbone to internal departments
• The champion of our Workflow Framework, serving as the pragmatic voice between client and agency with full responsibility for the on-time, on-budget, on-quality completion of allocated projects
• Connecting departments and driving delivery
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Working within a structured environment
• Good negotiation skills
• Looks at problems from a different perspective
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Has a good understanding of both our Workflow Framework and way of working documentation (works towards having a good understanding)
• Protects the quality and integrity of our work by ensuring all departments operate within our agreed timings
• Is a champion of Flowzone internally, working towards becoming a superuser
• Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Co-ordinate all project stakeholders for the flawless execution of projects, (from beginning to completion) ensuring all stakeholders are where they need to be, when they need to be there and delivering within their allocated time
• With the support of Senior Project Manager, perform risk management assessment to minimise project risks
• Manage all project documentation to monitor and track progress and share with all project stakeholders
• Working with Resource managers, organise internal resource and allocation
• In conjunction with the Relationship team, estimate hours against a project
• Responsible for monitoring hours against estimate and escalating to Senior Project Manager and Relationship Manager as required
• Ensures timesheets are complete for their project(s) to ensure job can be fully reconciled
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Working with Senior Project Manager to manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs and communicate to project stakeholders
• Report and escalate challenges to senior colleagues as needed
• Establish and maintain relationships with project stakeholders both internal and external
• Develop relationships with all third-party suppliers, gain technical specs; provide and sign off PO’s (where relevant to a project)
• Supplies the final deliverable assets to relevant third party
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
On-time, on-budget, on-quality completion of allocated projects
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.