Paid Internship (Relationships).
We have a new exciting opportunity at our Meriden HQ. If you would like to express your interest please follow this link or similarly please share this with anyone that may be interested.
Full/Part time. Fixed term; 3months – 01 June to 31 August 2019
This is who we are.
Based in Meriden, Coventry, we are an integrated marketing agency built on the power of Togetherness. With clients spanning across a variety of sectors, we’ve been around since 1936. There are 100 of us here at Cogent, offering services from creative advertising, PR, social media, SEO, web development and much more.
A fast-paced, exciting role which sits within the Relationships Hive working collaboratively with the Project Management Hive. The opportunity to work with top, well-known brands, within a reputable, well-known agency.
To provide day to day support/administration for the Relationships Hive (team), assisting the team to ensure the relationships with our client’s runs smoothly.
• Strong administration skills
• People/Relationship skills; an easy manner and the ability to inspire confidence, as well as trustworthiness and tactfulness
• Highly motivated with a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to communicate at all levels; spoken, for working with colleagues, other hives (teams) and clients; for producing clear written correspondence
• Diplomatic and approachable
• Diligent; for understanding processes and regulations, adapting to new ones, and ensuring that processes are followed accurately
• Strong organisation and prioritisation skills, ability to work to tight deadlines in a calm and professional manner
• Good ICT skills; Microsoft word, excel and power-point, systems-savvy
• Know how to get hold of information about the brand and its consumer (desk-based research)
• Understand the difference between qualitative and quantitative research.
• To be aware of the Advertising Code of Practice
• To understand the processes of marcomms production in all media, both technically and in terms of cost and timing
• To be able to support the wider team in servicing the client, developing creative work and implementing its production
• Understand the pros and cons of different media, including basic media costs, buying environment, media research and different media strategies
• To be ready to anticipate and support the activities of other members of the team
• Promote and embody the togetherness culture
• Assist with detailed administration of the day to day running of an account; invoices, timing plans, estimates – under the supervision of a Relationships Manager/Project Management.
• Ability to manage own time and diary productively to ensure completion of tasks in an appropriate and efficient way
• To be able to write clear and concise contact report, business letters, creative and media briefs, research and status reports
• To be able to present informal settings using visual aids
• To prepare accurate estimates in partnership with project management hive and keep on top of changes as work progresses
• Work with finance to invoice quickly efficiently and accurately
• Competitive basic salary of £12,000-£16,009.50
• Free onsite parking
• Wellness initiatives
• Flexible ways of working
• Social nights out
and so much more!
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.