Paid Internship (Project Management).
We have a new exciting opportunity at our Meriden HQ. If you would like to express your interest please follow this link or similarly please share this with anyone that may be interested.
Full/Part time. Fixed term; 3months – 01 June to 31 August 2019
This is who we are.
Based in Meriden, Coventry, we are an integrated marketing agency built on the power of Togetherness. With clients spanning across a variety of sectors, we’ve been around since 1936. There are 100 of us here at Cogent, offering services from creative advertising, PR, social media, SEO, web development and much more.
A fast-paced, exciting role which sits within the Project Management Hive, working collaboratively with the Relationships Hive. The opportunity to work with top, well-known brands, within a reputable, well-known agency.
To provide day to day operational support/administration for the Project Management Hive (team), assisting all team’s to ensure the workflow between the client and the agency runs smoothly.
• Strong administration skills
• People/Relationship skills; an easy manner and the ability to inspire confidence, as well as trustworthiness and tactfulness
• Highly motivated with a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to communicate at all levels; spoken, for working with colleagues, other hives (teams) and clients (as required); for producing clear written correspondence
• Diplomatic and approachable
• Diligent; for understanding processes, adapting to new ones, and ensuring that processes are followed accurately
• Strong organisation and prioritisation skills, ability to work to tight deadlines in a calm and professional manner
• Good ICT skills; Microsoft word, excel and power-point, systems-savvy
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES/KEY DELIVERABLES
• Support the project delivery process; on-time, on-budget, on-quality completion of all projects running through the agency
• Support with estimating and monitoring hours against project work, escalating to Project Manager/Relationships as required
• Support the communication of project requirements, deadlines and milestones to all project stakeholders
• Ensures all internal departments have all they need to do their work, prompting upcoming deadlines, protecting the quality of agency work
• Competitive basic salary of £12,000-£16,009.50
• Free onsite parking
• Wellness initiatives
• Flexible ways of working
• Social nights out
and so much more!
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.