Junior Digital Designer Job Vacancy.
We have a new exciting opportunity within our Meriden HQ. We are seeking a Junior Digital Designer to join our growing team. To apply, click here.
This is who we are.
We are an integrated marketing agency built on the power of Togetherness. With clients spanning across a variety of sectors, we’ve been around since 1937. There are 90 of us here at Cogent, offering services from PR, social media, creative advertising, SEO, web development and much more.
This is what we are looking for.
We are seeking a junior digital designer to join our team. It’s a fast-paced and diverse role. You will be organised enough to juggle projects and meet deadlines. A great team player, you’ll have the communication skills required to liaise with other members. This is the ideal opportunity for someone to gain knowledge of a variety of projects.
This is the role.
The chance to work in our Creative hive with a massive opportunity to get involved
with client projects. The role is to prepare high-quality digital assets and to implement new designs.
- To originate excellent digital creative work.
- Working with Art Director/Designer to produce designs and to translate
these requirements quickly into the digital assets required.
- To prepare high-quality digital artwork ready for client approval.
- Manage and own multiple projects at once and communicate
with all relevant parties.
Knowledge, experience & skills needed.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work fast and accurately.
- Knowledge of Adobe Animate, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, and associated industry-related programmes.
- Experience and knowledge of digital display advertising (HTML5) and the
web industry, and the technology used within these areas.
- Knowledge of the print/reproduction industry and the technology used
within the creative services industry.
- Strong empathy for design, and a willingness to strive to achieve
the creative vision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Positive and pro-active.
- Responsibility for quality of digital artwork/creative output.
- Meeting the account management/production team to discuss client requirements and product background.
- Amending, revising or developing campaigns in response to feedback
from the creative/account management teams.
- Working on several campaigns at once, under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Keeping up to date with popular trends and cultures.
- To assist in client pitches.
- To ensure that all work produced is both accurate and ‘fit for purpose’.
- Highest visual quality in all output.
- Ensure quality control is sustained at all stages.
- Further develop, support and reinforce existing procedures to ensure
the studio & creative department adheres to timescales and budgets.