HR Manager Job Vacancy.
We have a new exciting opportunity at our Meriden HQ. If you would like to express your interest please follow this link or similarly please share this with anyone that may be interested.
Job Title: HR Manager
Based: Head Office, Meriden
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
This is who we are.
Based in Meriden, Coventry, we are an integrated marketing agency built on the power of Togetherness. With clients spanning across a variety of sectors, we’ve been around since 1930. There are 100 of us here at Cogent, offering services from creative advertising, PR, social media, SEO, web development and much more.
To be responsible for the implementation and management of the HR function across two sites; Meriden and Banbury; ensuring that the Agency(s) are supported both operationally and with a long-term vision to enhance its employee profile/brand. Line management, mentoring and development of one staff member (HR Advisor).
Reporting directly to the Finance Director who will also serve as a mentor and champion of the HR department.
• Happy fulfilled and engaged employees
• Proactive approach to compliance, regulatory & employee communications
• Well understood process, policies & reliable HR systems
• Responsible allocation of HR budgets
• Fairly & Consistently handled employee relations
- Strong understanding of employment law and legislative requirements
- Highly motivated with a proactive attitude
- Excellent communication & rapour honed through advisory/business partnering roles
- Champions change management
- Diplomatic and approachable
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of HRIS
- Demonstrable experience in managing TUPE, redundancy, change management
- Associate CIPD qualified-level 5 minimum
- 3 years minimum in a HR Manager role
- Proactive with Continuous Professional Development
• Delivering on the 2019 Cogent manifesto
• Collaborate with external partners to support various business initiatives
• Regular site visits to Banbury in a HR capacity
• Staff benefits, recommendations and costing out
• Supporting the HR Advisor when needed with recruitment; avoiding agency commission fees where practicable/managing the recruitment PSL
• Mentor direct line(s)
• Support the Agency through restructure/change management /TUPE programmes
• Review, analyse and evaluate trends as well as recommending remedial action to improve stats.
• Manage employee relation issues in line with Agency standards and internal policies; visible support centre for employee relations
• Coach and guideline managers
• Support the Growth Director devising and implementing the Talent Strategy and Culture
• Key contributor to strategy and implementation of outreach of junior talent
• Proactive contract reviews
• Assessment and management of freelancer database and contracts/confidentiality agreements
• Support Finance Director with HR strategy, plan and implementation
• Supporting the HR administration process as and when needed
Desirable qualities which will be a part of future projects.
• HR systems recommendations and implementation
• In-house payroll processing (moving from outsource to in-house with assistance of Finance dept)
• Define PDP criteria, process and communicate, drive engagement
• Define Training Plan criteria process and communicate and drive engagement
• Onboarding process recommendations & improvements
• Competitive salary
• Total pension contribution of 8%
• Life assurance
• Agency bonus scheme
• Flexible working culture
• On site free parking
• Various wellness initiatives
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.