Head of Junction Eleven Vacancy.
We have a new exciting opportunity in our Junction Eleven team located in Banbury. If you would like to express your interest please follow this link or similarly please share this with anyone that may be interested.
• Develop and build Juntion Eleven’s fame and reputation as a multimedia content production facility that services some of the worlds biggest brands and best agencies
• Embed client brand and product strategies into digital, broadcast and stills content production
• Drive and improve business performance in terms of sales, income, operating efficency and profitability
• Shape and implement key strategic initiatives to grow the business
• Lead the growth activity of Junction Eleven and also contribute to the growth of the Cogent business
• Build and develop the team, infrastructure, systems and processes
• Ability to think through, create and deliver strategies for the extended Junction Eleven offer
• Maintain a full understanding of the content production industry, client trends and competitors positionings to ensure that the Junction Eleven offer is compelling and competitive
• Responsible for Client relationships including performance of the retained BMW film and video account
• Understand the day-to-day operations of the business in order to maximise effectiveness of the offer and improve the delivery of income and profitability
• Lead and inspire a mixed discipline team to deliver new products and services
• Work with Cogent Team to identify and convert growth opportunities for the wider business
• Strong understanding of shoot production, photography, film and CGI
• Understands future content production
• Experience of managing a team – ideally within a studio or agency environment
• Commercially-savvy, detail oriented and creative
• Good business acumen, especially in marketing and commercial issues
• Proactive in driving the business forward
• Strong sales and marketing background
• Solid understanding of finance and measurement metrics
• Lots of energy and ideas!
• Focused on achieving results
• Confident presentation, communication and negotiation skills
• Good networker, both inside and outside the business
• Development and implementation of a business plan to deliver income growth to £2m by 2020 achieving accepted industry margins
• Offer development including film and content production
• Achievement of core objectives and KPIs including new client growth, retained accounts and repeat business, studio occupancy, utilisation and realistaion targets
• Identify and deliver cross sales opportunities with sister business, Cogent
• Integrate into Cogent business both culturally and strategically
• Part of the ‘mothership’ Cogent brand
Please find job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the application here.