Full Stack Developer Vacancy.
(Full time, to start as soon as possible)
We have a new exciting opportunity at our Meriden HQ. If you would like to express your interest please follow this link or similarly please share this with anyone that may be interested.
THIS IS WHO WE ARE.
Based in Meriden, Coventry, we are an integrated marketing agency built on the power of Togetherness. With clients spanning across a variety of sectors, we’ve been around since 1930. There are 100+ of us here at Cogent, offering services from creative advertising, PR, social media, SEO, web development and much more.
As a Fullstack Developer, you will work closely with Other Developers to ensure that project deliverables are met on time whilst conforming to the agency’s high-quality standards. As a member of the development team, you will play a role in the ongoing development and delivery of projects. Working in conjunction with other Developers, you will contribute and encourage a collaborative team environment, bringing ideas and improvements to the development process.
- Strive to learn new technology, approaches and best practices
- Help and mentor other members of the team
- Lead by example, by producing high quality and robust solutions
- Provide ballparks, estimates and quotes
• SQL Server & T-SQL
• RESTful API design, development and consumption
• Experience with Umbraco CMS
• Cross browser development and testing (from modern browsers back to IE11)
• Attention to detail, converting a design to functional code
• Good interpersonal skills
• Positive and pro-active
• PHP, MySql
• Mobile development
• Developing sites based on responsive designs
- Competitive salary
- Access to Pluralsight
- Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
- Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Health cashback plan
- Free onsite parking
- Various wellness initiatives
- Social nights out and so much more!
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.