Finance Intern Vacancy.
We have a new exciting opportunity at our Meriden HQ. If you would like to express your interest please follow this link or similarly please share this with anyone that may be interested.
Job Title: Paid Finance Intern
Based: Head Office, Meriden
Hours: Full time. Fixed term; 3months – starting asap
This is who we are.
Based in Meriden, Coventry, we are an integrated marketing agency built on the power of Togetherness. With clients spanning across a variety of sectors, we’ve been around since 1930. There are 100 of us here at Cogent, offering services from creative advertising, PR, social media, SEO, web development and much more.
A fast-paced, exciting role which sits within the Support hive, working collaboratively with the Finance Team. The opportunity to work in a new role to support with the implementation of new accounting software. Learning on-the-job, supported by a team of 4 finance professionals, direct line to Financial Controller, dotted line to Finance Director
To provide day to day operational support/administration for the Finance Hive (team), assisting with administrative tasks.
• Strong administration skills
• People/Relationship skills; an easy manner and the ability to inspire confidence, as well as trustworthiness
• Highly motivated with a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to communicate at all levels; spoken, for working with colleagues, other hives (teams) and clients (as required); for producing clear written correspondence
• Diplomatic and approachable
• Diligent; for understanding processes, adapting to new ones, and ensuring that processes are followed accurately
• Strong organisation and prioritisation skills, ability to work to tight deadlines in a calm and professional manner
• Good ICT skills; Microsoft Word, Excel and systems-savvy
Principal accountabilities/key deliverables.
• Support the project delivery process relating to new accounting software;
• Input and admin of purchase ledger invoice
• Input and admin of expenses payments
• Dealing with supplier queries
• Credit control of debtors accounts, to include chasing payment and resolving queries
• Support the communication of project requirements, deadlines and milestones to all project stakeholders
• Competitive basic salary
• Free onsite parking
• Wellness initiatives
• Flexible ways of working
• Social nights out
and so much more!
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.