Digital Paid Media Manager Vacancy
One Permanent Vacancy; 5 days per week (37.5 hours per week)
*we’re happy to discuss hours and days with any successful applicant.
Please note we are working remotely at present, however once government guidelines allow, we will be looking for staff to work onsite from our Covid secure offices with a likely hybrid home and office working model.
Based in Meriden, Coventry (near the NEC and Resorts World)
This is who we are.
Brilliant people, woking together to create brilliant results. We are an award winning integrated marketing agency that’s bigger than the sum of its parts. Togetherness is our culture. It’s how we work with each other, and how we work with our clients, too. We want them to see us as an extension of their own teams, turning their complex problems into simple solutions. At Cogent, we create belief that changes behaviour.
Our vision is to create better people, better relationsips, better work *yes, in that order. We value being kind, trustworthy and smart. We are an IPA CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Gold Agency, two years running, which means we take our commitment to colleague learning and development seriously and achieved Campaign’s Best 50 Company to work for 2020 – our colleagues love working here!. So, if this sounds like your cup of tea, then carry on reading…
What are we looking for?
An individual who loves all things digital, but first and foremost digital paid media. If you are great with Google Ads, Facebook Campaign Manager and like sponsoring content on LinkedIn you are the perfect person for this role.
Working in a small but growing digital marketing team you will support the Search Analytics and Conversion Manager, primarily in managing paid media campaigns. You will also create reports based on campaign performance, provide insight into that performance and present findings to clients in regular meetings. Reporting to Head of Performance.
Working in a small but growing digital marketing team you will support the Search Analytics and Conversion Manager, primarily in managing paid media campaigns. You will also create reports based on campaign performance, provide insight into that performance and present findings to clients in regular meetings. Direct line to Head of Performance.
Knowledge & Experience Needed
- Detailed understanding of paid media platforms; 2+ years’ experience preferred managing paid media campaigns, ideally in an agency environment
- Google Ads experience a must
- Google Analytics experience a must
- Facebook Ads experience desirable
- LinkedIn Ads is desirable
- Google Tag Manager desirable
- Google Data Studio desirable
- Bing Ads desirable
- An understanding of SEO would be beneficial
- Ability to work on a range of different clients and projects, across both B2C and B2B sectors
- Calm and professional under pressure
- Diligent; for understanding processes, adapting to new ones, and ensuring that processes are followed accurately
- Highly self motivated with a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Engaged with our vision, values and behaviours
- Effectively set up and manage paid media (search, display and social) campaigns to drive business value to our clients
- Setting up reports and dashboards for campaign activity
- Briefing the design team to develop assets for campaigns (images, animated ads and video)
- Presenting results to clients via conference calls and face-to-face meetings
- Working collaboratively with the SAC Manager and Head of Performance to ensure client activity meets the specific accountabilities and SMART objectives set – demonstrated through success criteria (KPIs)
- Working collaboratively with all departments across the agency to include client delivery, Content and creative
- Measure and report on campaign effectiveness – return on investment
- Effective communication with clients as and when required
- Effectively brief paid media tasks to colleagues, providing detailed instructions, and clearly detailed output
- Proactive approach to continuous learning and development; keeping up to date with the latest emerging tools and software enhancements, and how this affects campaigns
- Keeping up to date with paid media emerging legislation
Total Reward Package
- £ Competitive salary
- Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
- Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- 35 days’ holiday (inclusive of BH’s and Agency Christmas Closure) full time equivalent
- One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
- IPA member agency; plenty of access to industry related tools and learning
- Health cashback plan
- Access to retail, travel, vehicle discounts
- Flexible ways of working
- Various wellness initiatives
- Free onsite parking
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.