Digital Media Executive.
We have a new exciting opportunity at our Meriden HQ. If you would like to express your interest please follow this link or similarly please share this with anyone that may be interested.
THIS IS WHO WE ARE.
We are an independent, integrated marketing agency built on the power of Togetherness. With clients spanning across a variety of sectors, we’ve been around since 1930. There are around 75 of us here at Cogent, offering services including Digital Marketing, SEO, PR, social media, creative advertising, web/app development and much more in addition to our full content hub at Junction Eleven studios in Banbury.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
An individual who loves all things digital, but first and foremost digital paid media. If you are great with Google Ads, Facebook Campaign Manager and like sponsoring content on LinkedIn you are the perfect person for this role.
Working in a small but growing digital marketing team you will support the Search Analytics and Conversion Manager, primarily in managing paid media campaigns. You will also create reports based on campaign performance, provide insight into that performance and present findings to clients in regular meetings.
- Google Analytics experience a must
- Google Tag Manager desirable
- Google Data Studio desirable
- Bing Ads desirable
- An understanding of SEO would be beneficial
- Ability to work on a range of different clients and projects, across both B2C and B2B sectors
- 2 to 3 years’ experience managing paid media campaigns, ideally in an agency environment
- Google Ads experience a must
- Effectively set up and manage paid media (search, display and social) campaigns to drive business value to our clients
- Setting up reports and dashboards for campaign activity
- Briefing the design team to develop assets for campaigns (images, animated ads and video)
- Presenting results to clients via conference calls and face-to-face meetings
- Competitive salary
- 35 days’ holiday (inclusive of BH’s and Agency Christmas Closure)
- Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
- Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Health cashback plan
- Flexible ways of working
- Free onsite parking
- Various wellness initiatives
- Social nights out and so much more!
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.