Digital Marketing Executive
Permanent role (37.5 hours per week *). Hybrid Working Model (3:2 Office: Home).
* we’re happy to discuss hours and days with any successful applicant.
Cogent is an award-winning, independent, integrated marketing agency. We help brands to create belief that changes behaviour.
We’re super proud to say that:
- We’re ranked as one of Campaign’s ‘Best Places To Work’ in marketing (2 years running)
- We’re one of only 36 UK agencies to be IPA CPD Gold accredited (also 2 years running!
- And we’re highly recommended by our clients, according to Drum Recommends.
- Better people,
- Better relationships,
- Better work
(yes, in that order)
Why are we recruiting?
We’ve just had a record period of growth, both organic and through new business wins. So we need more of the very best people to join us; to do career-defining work on fabulous briefs across a truly enviable group of brands and businesses.
What are we looking for?
An individual who loves all things digital!. If you are passionate about promoting client’s brands, products and services through digital marketing to include paid social (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing), search engine optimisation (SEO), and PPC you are the perfect person for this role.
The team is expanding again due to exceptional client growth. You will be working in a small, growing digital marketing team you will support the SEO Manager and Paid Media Manager primarily supporting all aspects of digital marketing processes and paid media campaigns. The role will report to the Head of Performance.
Supporting the team with digital marketing strategy implementation, including social media advertising, email marketing, display ads, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Pay Per Click (PPC).
Knowledge & Experience Needed
- Ideally a degree or similar qualification in digital marketing
- Some experience in a digital marketing/advertising role
- Working experience with website analytics, social media platforms, and digital advertising best practices
- Good understanding of paid media platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Bing Ads)
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio experience desirable
- An understanding of SEO
- Calm and professional under pressure
- Diligent; for understanding processes, adapting to new ones, and ensuring that processes are followed accurately
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends and technologies
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly self-motivated with a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Engaged with our vision, values, and behaviours
Support the team with a range of digital marketing activity including supporting management of paid media campaigns (Google, Facebook etc.), ongoing SEO activity and reporting, creating reports from Google Analytics, and generally getting involved with all things digital.
- Working collaboratively to support the SAC Manager, Paid Digital Media Manager and Head of Performance to ensure client activity meets the specific accountabilities and SMART objectives set – demonstrated through success criteria (KPIs)
- Working collaboratively with all departments across the agency to include Client Delivery, Content and Creative
- Supporting the team to execute and monitor campaign performance
- Supporting the team to measure key performance metrics (website traffic, audience engagement, service quotas, bunce rate, ad spend on investment)
- Supporting the team to identify growth opportunities
- Supporting and creating reports on digital marketing performance
- Effective communication with clients as and when required
- Effectively brief paid media tasks to colleagues, providing detailed instructions, and clearly detailed output
- Proactive approach to continuous learning and development; keeping up to date with the latest emerging tools and software enhancements, and how this affects campaigns
- Keeping up to date with digital advertising best practice
Total Reward Package
- £ Competitive salary
- Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
- Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- 35 days’ holiday (inclusive of BH’s and Agency Christmas Closure) full time equivalent
- One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
- IPA member agency; plenty of access to industry related tools and learning
- Health cashback plan
- Access to retail, travel, vehicle discounts
- Flexible ways of working
- Various wellness initiatives
- Free onsite parking
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.