WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We need more of the very best people to join us; to do career-defining work on interesting briefs across a truly enviable group of brands and businesses.
An innovative and creative thinker to manage brilliant client-agency relationships that:
- Manage and deliver highly effective work
- Ensure commercial success for both us and the client
Cogent is an award-winning, independent, integrated marketing agency. We help brands to create belief that changes behaviour.
We’re super proud to say that:
- We’re ranked as one of Campaign’s ‘Best Places To Work’ in marketing (2 years running)
- We’re one of only 36 UK agencies to be IPA CPD Gold accredited (also 2 years running!)
- And we’re highly recommended by our clients, according to Drum Recommends.
YOU WILL BE:
- Experienced managing integrated client accounts
- Comfortable with complexity
- Super organised
TOTAL REWARD PACKAGE
- £ Competitive salary
- Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
- Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- 35 days’ holiday (inclusive of BH’s and Agency Christmas Closure) full time equivalent
- One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
- IPA member agency; plenty of access to industry related tools and learning
- Health cashback plan
- Access to retail, travel, vehicle discounts
- Flexible ways of working
- Various wellness initiatives
- Free onsite parking
Based in Meriden, Warwickshire (near the NEC and Resorts World) with Hybrid Working*
* We currently have a hybrid working model, 1:4 office and home working.
One Permanent Vacancy; 5 days per week (37.5 hours per week)**
** We’re happy to discuss hours and days with any successful applicant.
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note.