We have a new exciting opportunity at our Meriden HQ. If you would like to express your interest please follow this link or similarly please share this with anyone that may be interested.
THIS IS WHO WE ARE.
Based in Meriden, near Coventry and the NEC Birmingham, we are an integrated marketing agency built on the power of Togetherness. With clients spanning across a variety of sectors, we’ve been around since 1936, offering services from creative advertising, PR, social media, SEO, web development and much more.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
A fast-paced, exciting role which sits within the Support hive, working collaboratively with the Finance Team. The opportunity to work in a new role to support with credit control, purchase ledging and the implementation of new accounting software. Learning on-the-job, supported by a team of two finance professionals, direct line to Financial Controller.
To provide day to day operational support/administration assisting with accounts administrative tasks.
- Credit control and or purchase ledging experience a must
- Bookkeeping knowledge desirable.
- An AAT qualification and or any accredited accountancy qualification
- Strong administration skills
- People/relationship skills; an easy manner and the ability to inspire confidence, as well as trustworthiness
- Highly motivated with a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to communicate at all levels; spoken, for working with colleagues, other hives (teams) and clients (as required); for producing clear written correspondence
- Diplomatic and approachable
- Diligent; for understanding processes, adapting to new ones, and ensuring that processes are followed accurately
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills, ability to work to tight deadlines in a calm and professional manner
- Good ICT skills; Microsoft word, excel and systems-savvy
- Support the project delivery process relating to new accounting software;
- Input and admin of purchase ledger invoices
- Input and admin of expenses payments
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Credit control of debtors accounts, to include chasing payment and resolving queries
- Support the communication of project requirements, deadlines and milestones to all project stakeholders
- Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 dependent upon experience (full time equivalent)
- 35 days’ holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays and Agency Christmas Closure)
- One day each year (paid) to do voluntary/charity support
- Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
- Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Health cashback plan
- Various wellness initiatives including onsite Mental Health First Aiders
- Free onsite parking
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.