Account Manager (PR & Social).
We have a new exciting opportunity at our Meriden HQ. If you would like to express your interest please follow this link or similarly please share this with anyone that may be interested.
THIS IS WHO WE ARE.
We are an independent, integrated marketing agency built on the power of Togetherness. With clients spanning across a variety of sectors, we’ve been around since 1930. There are around 100 of us here at Cogent, offering services including PR, social media, creative advertising, SEO, web/app development and much more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
A personable, proactive account manager who can think creatively to create compelling and engaging content for press and social media. A confident and credible person to build great rapport with clients, media and influencers.
To support the delivery of brilliant client work! You will achieve this through building and maintaining relationships with clients and working collaboratively with colleagues (in creative, relationships and project management) across our agency.
- PR and Social Media knowledge and experience
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to create compelling and engaging content
- Confidence and credibility when dealing with clients and the media
- Ability to work across b2b and b2c clients, however, the role focus will predominantly be b2c
- Organised, efficient and capable of handling multiple projects at any one time
- Team player
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about the role!
- Planning and delivery of PR & Social Media campaigns and activity
- Ability to analyse and evaluate results
- Proactive development of new ideas
- Ability to grow relationships with media and influencers
- Collaboration with colleagues across the agency (e.g. creative, film, search and analytics) to provide integrated solutions to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Ensure effective account and project management
- Grow relationships with media and influencers and manage activity to deliver measurable exposure
- Manage media relations including crisis communications
- Understand the evolution of social media platforms
- Deliver engaging PR and social media content
- Generate new ideas and approaches
- Support new business pitches
- Competitive salary
- 35 days’ holiday (inclusive of BH’s and Agency Christmas Closure)
- Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
- Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Health cashback plan
- Flexible ways or working
- Free onsite parking
- Various wellness initiatives
- Social nights out and so much more!
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.