Account Manager (Creative Content Studio).
Based in Banbury, Oxfordshire
To start as soon as possible.
We have a new exciting opportunity at our Creative Content Studio based in Banbury, Oxfordshire. If you would like to express your interest please follow this link or similarly please share this with anyone that may be interested.
This is who we are
J11 is an award-winning creative content team housed within one of the UK’s largest and longest running drive-in studio facilities.
With clients across multiple industries and markets, our experienced team of integrated production and creative specialists cover ideation, shoot production, social management, photography, film, CGI and retouch.
We’re a small but close-knit family, who work together and play together. If you’re unpretentious, passionate, Imaginate and fun, you’ll fit right in!
As Account Manager you’ll act as the day-to-day contact on a broad variety of nominated client accounts. Delivering strategic, creative, social media led content solutions, on time and on budget.
You’ll provide excellent client service and manage film, photography and CGI projects from start to finish.
- Be responsible, with the assistance of the Growth Director, for the profitability of your accounts
- End to end project management on some briefs
- To continually keep checks on budget and advise the client/team of changes which may affect delivery and costings
- Client satisfaction and business development
- Build and enhance client relationships with both agencies and brands
- Engaging with potential clients to better understand their needs and businesses
- Attendance at weekly status meetings
- Sales forecast reporting
- To work closely with the Growth Director, MD and other colleagues at all levels in the business
Including (but not limited to):
- Taking a brief from the client and developing an engaging response
- Developing strategic/creative ideas in terms of factual accuracy and relevance to brief
- Present and sell creative/strategic ideas to clients confidently
- Managing both client expectations and internal capacity in line with project delivery timelines
- Progress work across the studio, liaising with multiple teams to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, analytics, achievement of ROI
- Drive positive relationships with clients
- Manage client budgets, billings and forecasts
- Attendance at credentials and briefing meetings
- Follow the studio processes and understand their importance
- A proven track record of account management – ideally gained within an agency environment
- Photography and film production experience preferred
- Social media experience desirable
- Experience of working with influencers beneficial but not mandatory
- Strong organisational and time management skills to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically across multiple accounts alongside the day-to-day management of projects
- Anticipating challenges in advance and taking a solution-orientated approach
- Ability to spot opportunities for future account growth
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work on own initiative
- Highly personable
- Keeps calm and delivers to high standards under pressure
- Communicates well in writing, on the phone and in-person
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic personality – with the ability to ‘get the job done’
- Self-motivated and resilient
- A positive, confident and pro-active attitude
Total Reward Package
- Competitive salary
- Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
- Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Health cashback plan
- Free onsite parking
- Part of the wider Cogent network; access to facilities at Meriden, Warwickshire
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.